Saving seeds from Peppers is easy –
- Sow early, preferably in February, they need a good head start to get going
- Plant out after all chance of frost has gone.
- Water regularly
- When the peppers start to emerge, let them ripen on the plant
- Cut the pepper in half, and scrape out the seeds
- Put the seeds out to dry for a few days, they will change colour slightly as they dry
- Bag and label and store in a cool dry place
The original post about peppers is here
Pepppers and Chillies will cross-pollinate with any other Peppers or Chillies grown nearby.
To stop cross pollination either ~
- only grow one variety
- or use an Isolation cage or bag