Acid, blue, lime, apple, spring, chartreuse, pea, sea, emerald, sage, olive, jade, mint, grass, salad, oak, and moss.
Home grown lettuce.
Green is everywhere I look indoors and outdoor. Green is growing. Growing wherever I look and often in the least likely places on walls, in cracks in the pavement, on a beach battered by salt winds and sea spray, against the odds and flourishing. Green on a city balcony, green playing fields, green tree lined walks and wooded dells. Sometimes I think you can almost taste and smell the chlorophyll. Green is how I feel it is how I am. Green is a challenge in the waiting, Green is new shoots and grass clippings, Green is happy and content. Green is soothing, It’s what I see in the mirror with my green eyes. It’s what I see in my garden and on my allotment. Green is a part of me.
I’ve been meaning to take part in the Weekly Photo Challenge on WordPress for ages, I plan to use it as an excuse to go back through my archives, to explore images and share them. Which gives me a great excuse to go back and start sorting and tidying and scanning old negatives. Taking a look back at my life in images.
This post is part of the Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You on WordPress and I wonder what green means to you?
- 10-18-13 Weekly Photo Challenge: Hue (quotidianhudsonriver.com)
- A Moose shows her true colours: Weekly Photo Challenge ‘The Hue of You’ (moosewb.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You (the color of me) (mountainhighphotography.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge: The Hue of You (wahinewednesdays.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge : The Hue of Me (joanfrankham.wordpress.com)
- Weekly Photo Challenge- The Hue of You (talkingthailand.wordpress.com)